Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome boxes.

Last night I stayed up writing some notes, I had such fun drawing and writing, I have never successfully drawn a aeroplane, so I'm quite proud of these ones! I've included information like phone numbers, a general map and a few places where we think they can find the best coffee/cake/Italian/sights.

sorry for the rubbish phone pic...

I have this idea of using my friend's MAIL ORDER HOME-MADE BAKED GOODS to accompany the note. 

The boxes are always beautifully wrapped with brown paper and string and I'm going to tuck in a little par avion mail envelope under the string and have a travel-themed package waiting for our friends and family when they arrive.
white chocolate and raspberry blondies...

dark chocolate fudge brownies...


brown paper packages, tied up with string...

all 'miss jones' pics from the Miss Jones website

I don't think anyone will complain, those brownies are to-die-for good. Maybe I'll get some date, walnut and chocolate chip cookies too. Just for me.


1 comment: