Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Handkerchieves.

My mum's mum is the sweetest, she wanted to take on a crafty wedding project so that she could be involved in our wedding. What a darling!

After some too-ing and fro-ing about what to make (uhh, can someone tell me what a 'dilly bag' is?!) we came up with a solution that was both classic, meaningful and not too difficult.

This is the result.



In the corners are my grandma's wedding date and their initials, my mum's wedding date and their initials and my wedding date and our initials. She embroidered one for herself, for me, for my other grandma (with her wedding date etc) and my mum. I'll give it to them before the day so they can bring it along.

They'll probably end up being more practical than pretty, we come from a long line of criers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment