Monday, April 19, 2010

This week.

We had the best time last Tuesday, I can't believe it has been a whole week since we celebrated! Time flies when you're having fun I guess :)

This week marks one of the major deadlines I had in my head. We had wanted to get all of our major planning done by the time Zac started his prac and guess what, that day was today! Which means it is 11 weeks until we go down south with our friends (separately, of course. Girls only at our place thanks!) and 11 weeks until we move houses, 11 weeks until my hair trial, 11 weeks until the last week of being single. It really doesn't feel far away now!

We have most of our stuff done, now it's just a few little things and Zac's suit. I know, I know we still don't have anything for him to wear on the day. Zac keeps joking that he could just wear his birthday suit, but yeah. Probably not the greatest idea, especially being Winter - haha!

We have booked an appointment with The Old Brewery to taste our menu - yum yum! We bought our wedding bands, and our paper arrived! It smells so good, there's nothing like the smell of good stock.

Chantelle has been a busy beaver designing, designing, designing and I am going to the printer on Friday with Ann and Chantelle to swap wisdom and be inspired by our mate Phil. We'll be dropping off the paper and designs so he can make plates. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can show you photos of our invitations being letterpressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment