Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding dreams.

I had the funniest dream the other night.

In my dream, I wasn't married and I don't think I knew Zac!

All these boys were asking to go out with me because they wanted to marry me - first is was THIS boy and then is was THAT boy. They took me all over the world and tried to make all sorts of things fun but I didn't want to marry any of them! It was getting very distressing!

I said, "I DON'T WANT TO MARRY ANY OF YOU!!!!!" It felt so real and so heartbreaking and horrible!

And then in my dream I said, "I think the only person I would ever really want to marry would be Zac, why aren't I with him? He's the one I would be happy with..." It felt like it was some huge resolution in my heart and all the distress of the dream went away, but at the same time in my dream is was like this impossible fantasy.

So in my dream I started to plan a wedding to Zac...

Then the alarm went off and for those few seconds where you wake up but you are still dreaming I kept planning the dream-wedding.

Then I woke up to my favourite dream, lying next to me and laughing at all the 'distressed noises' I had been making in my sleep.

I had already married Zac.

We had a beautiful wedding. It was a perfect day in all its simplicity

And now I'm happy and all is well in the world.

I have my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment