Friday, September 17, 2010

Invitations.

Now I finally get to show you our invitations!

Designed by the exceedingly talented Chantelle Malone, we thought they fit so well with our vision for our wedding day and we haven't stopped receiving compliments about them.

We got them letterpressed by a local printer who charged us a pittance and put so much of his integrity into his work. He is a fine example of a human being.

The envelopes were from Annie P Paperie and were slightly cheaper than other stores who carried the same line. They were all calligraphed by me, using white ink and a calligraphy pen that I bought from Riot Art and Crafts.

Steph (my now brother-in-law's girlfriend) sat with me one afternoon and we printed, cut and pasted the envelope liners into the main envelopes and rsvp envelopes (before Zac came home in time to object! Haha!)

The completed package:


Our Invitation:

Information Card & Map:

RSVP Card:

This is what got mailed out:

My handwriting on an rsvp envelope:


Thank You Card:


Seating Cards (big) were at people's reception seats and the Table Cards (little) were at the entrance to the reception and told people where their table was:




Guest book cards - complete the sentence!




PS. if you would like Chantelle to design your stationery (wedding or otherwise...) leave me a comment and I will forward her details to you!

PPS. Stand by for our ceremony programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment