Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recap.

Wow, what a busy couple of weeks!

So sorry that I haven't posted since the engagement party, but we've been so hectic!

It was so, so, so beautiful. None of the photos I have seen have done it complete justice.

The lights, the glass lantern-lit path.

The hessian table runners, the entry table, the flowers.

The bike out the front.

The food. Oh my gosh, the food!

Hearing Trevor sing 'Copperline' just for us.

Zac always calling me over to where he was so that we could drink it all in, together.

More photos later, I promise.

These below are taken by by friends and family. Sarah, Cassie, Pauline, Peter, Ryan.. thank you.

Beautiful Lisa, Zac's mum and lay-chef. Can you believe she pulled together an amazing meal for ONE HUNDRED people? Still amazed!

I'm really hoping someone got a shot of our entry table. Not that Ryan and Zoe aren't cute, but gosh I loved that door...

Trevor, had so many comments about how he was the best musician people had ever heard. I agree.

Glass lanterns hung along our pathway.. this was the night time view!

Future almost-"perhaps when we have finished getting a degree"-maybe-sister-in-law making our path look good!

The view as you arrived. Steph looks like a model. Seriously.

This retro chest of drawers was in a nook as you walked down the pathway.

View from our deck

They are probably solving the problems of the world. Or commenting on how good the cous cous is.

Speech time!

Zac and I.

Dessert table - yum!

My girls, Chantelle, Jess, Sarah and Samn :)

Dance mayhem.



No comments:

Post a Comment