Trips to the mailbox have been particularly exciting as quotes, letterpress samples (yay! -clare), homeware magazines (yay! -zac) and confirmation letters have started arriving.
So far we have:
- Set a date for the engagement party (8.1.10)
- Set a date for the wedding day (10.7.10)
- Compiled a guest list
- Booked the church
- Chosen a reception venue
- Looked for a caterer for the reception
- Met with the priest
- Started building a wedding website
- Booked some pre-marriage counseling
- Started a gift registry
- Booked honeymoon accommodation
I think we have realized just how busy we will both be at work and studying in the last months leading up the the wedding. We decided that we would prefer to get as much done as possible before we enter that time, hence the early planning.
Don't worry, we'll keep you updated with all the news and fill you in on all the details about what we're planning :)